Delicate Baby Sebamed children shampoo  » Baby care  »
  • One thing I like about this product is that it is gentle on my baby's eyes
  • So far with my experience my baby seemed to like it as well
  • Plus of course I love the gentle scent it gave to my baby after I finished giving him a bath which just make me love cuddling my baby even more and touching his soft and supple skin

• by kim

It was my husband who bought this product when he took our son to a holiday to New Zealand. One thing I like about this product is that it is gentle on my baby’s eyes.

I somehow use this product as well in cleaning his entire body as if I considered it as a cleansing liquid.

My baby has a really very delicate skin

and I don’t want to damage it.

So far with my experience my baby seemed to like it as well.

Right now when he is already a toddler I just let him shampooed his hair using this product and there are times when he accidentally rub his eyes with his hands full of shampoo I don’t have to worry that much that it might ...

• hurt his eyes although of course I instantly washed and cleaned it with water.

Before I use this shampoo and got a different brand my baby used to cry a lot every time I accidentally fell a small drop of shampoo on his face.

It used to be very difficult giving him a bath because I have to make sure that I don’t put water

on his eyes and face.

Right now though life is a bit easy and relax, I just placed a small amount of baby Sebamed into his hair and body.

Plus of course I love the gentle scent it gave to my baby after I finished giving him a bath which just make me love cuddling my baby even more and touching his soft and supple skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541812925121131/k2311a1218/12.18.09