AZO Natural Yeast Symptom Prevention & Relief Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • Well, that's how it is for me, anyway, and I try to avoid that at all costs
  • I've used AZO products in the past, specifically their urinary tract infection pills, which works almost immediately and really, when in conjunction with their cranberry pills, can help take care of the problem entirely without having to see a doctor at all (though I wouldn't recommend that when it comes to a UTI), or at least alleviate the symptoms until you get into a doctor, so when I saw the AZO yeast symptom prevention and relief tablets, I knew I had to try it
  • And, it's an oral solution to a problem that you normally have to treat vaginally, which is SUCH a nice change of pace, if you ask me
  • I learned, after the first pill, that I should eat something with it

• by Anasuya

I’m going to talk about a rather sensitive subject for most of us women, and most of you men who are reading this may want to turn away now. If you can’t even go to a store to buy tampons for your wife or girlfriend, then aren’t going to be able to handle this review like an adult, so save yourself some embarassment and turn away now.

With that said, many of us women, whether we like to admit it or not, has experienced a vaginal yeast infection and we know how uncomfortable this can be. The usual symptoms are itching and burning, in the area, and just a general “uncleanly feeling” that can often be accompanied by a rather embarassing smell. None of us want to have to hit the local drug store and check out at the cashier with a huge monostat yeast infection kit, and then,

after that embarassment, head home and have to deal with this huge list of directions on correct use that can cause even the calmest person to get a headache as a result. It’s a tiresome process to be sure, and its even worse if you’re bothered enough by it to go see your gynecologist. Although they see this kind of thing all the time, that still doesn’t make it any less embarassing for you. Well, that’s how it is for me, anyway, and I try to avoid that at all costs.

I’ve used AZO products in the past, specifically their urinary tract infection pills, which works almost immediately and really, when in conjunction with their cranberry pills, can help take care of the problem entirely without having to see a doctor at all (though I wouldn’t recommend that when it comes to a UTI), or at least alleviate the symptoms ...

• until you get into a doctor, so when I saw the AZO yeast symptom prevention and relief tablets, I knew I had to try it. Every so often, after menstruating, I will get a yeast infection. It’s a pretty natural thing to happen, even if it is a wee bit disgusting and inconvenient, so I knew these tablets would eventually come in handy. And, it’s an oral solution to a problem that you normally have to treat vaginally, which is SUCH a nice change of pace, if you ask me.

I took these pills and felt better within a couple hours. It worked almost as fast to treat the symptoms of a yeast infection as the UTI version treats those symptoms. I learned, after the first pill, that I should eat something with it. It didn’t sit well with me on an empty stomach, but so long as I

ate something with it, it was totally fine and I didn’t feel any side-effects at all, and the symptoms had completely dissipated by the third dosage, and stayed that way until the problem was gone completely. Now I take this purely as a prevantative measure. When I’m menstruating, I’ll start taking these, and keep taking them for a week after I finish menstruating, and since I’ve started doing that, I haven’t had a recurrence at all. I have a friend who has yeast infections pretty regularly, and I’ve recommended she start taking this as a preventative measure as well, and even she hasn’t had a problem since she’s taken it. The only time she had a problem was one month when she didn’t use the product during menstruation, and only started taking it after the symptoms set in. So basically, the product works and works very very well. Go AZO for another winning product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261812924761031/k2311a1218/12.18.09