No More Scars Cream for Scar Free Skin
  • I am really not happy with the exposure of my scar on my forearm because I need to wear long sleeves just to cover the imperfections of my skin

• by Guinea08

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have this ugly scar on my right forearm due to motorcycle accident about 3 inches long. I am really not happy with the exposure of my scar on my forearm because I need to wear long sleeves just to cover the imperfections of my skin.

I tried many scar removal cream as seen on TV ads and newspapers but all of them were not effective because my scar is so deep.

It has been 20 years since the accident until my dermatologist told me about “No More

Scars Cream” a brand name used to remove scars and stretch marks.

No More Scars Cream ingredients are Distilled water, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosufate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lecithin, Soy Isoflavones, Polysobate 80, Alcohol, Marrubium vulgare Extract, PalmitoylTripeptide-5, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus protein Ferment, Glyceryl Caprilate, Coleus Forskohlii root extract, Caffeine, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

My dermatologist told me that this will smoothens and tone my skin that will reduce the scar and then will later on remove the scar.

I am ...

• not hoping for it to work but I just tried it in case there is a miracle that will happen with all those ingredients and explanations my dermatologist claims.

I applied the cream two times daily by massaging it to the affected area until it is absorbed.

I am obedient enough in applying the cream that is why after 5 days of application my scar was reduced and it seems slowly disappearing.

I can’t believe with the effect of the cream.

It is

like magic and impossible.

I continued applying the cream to my scar then after 1 month of application my scar was not visible already.

My friends was looking for my scar because they can’t also believe it just disappeared.

They tried the cream for their stretch marks and they were amazed with the effect.

That is why they called “No More Scars Cream”, a “Magic Cream” to me, to my friends, and to those who tried the cream.

genelyn conda says :

where can i buy this product?is this available in the phillippines?

Galega says :

It is not being marketed in the Philippines. It may be tough for you to find it in your country. You may try similar products, with similar active ingredients like Erase Solutions.

You can get it through eBay, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261712924630431/k2311a1217/12.17.09