Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Enteric Coated Tablets to relieve pain  » Medicine  »
  • I bought the prescription from the pharmacy at St Thomas hospital
  • I used it for like a week but after that I noticed some pain in my head which occurred in the middle of the night
  • I didn’t encounter any dizziness or blurred vision during the day which I was grateful about except that one headache I felt for that particular night (I think that was on the fifth night if I am not mistaken)

• by kim

After I had my caesarian operation my attending physician prescribed me to take this medicine to alleviate the pain caused after the operation once the anesthetics will disappear and that I have to take only one tablet for three times a day whenever I feel certain pain but he also advised me not to take indigestion remedy at the same time of the day if

I took this medicine. The tablet should be swallowed as a whole and not to be chewed and preferably with or after meals as it is an antibiotic medication.

I bought the prescription from the pharmacy at St Thomas hospital.

I stayed in the hospital for 3 days and when I got out that’s when my doctor prescribed me to take this tablet to alleviate the pain I felt caused by my postnatal.

Diclofenac is a strong medication because it somehow helps me ease whatever pain I feel after I got home from the hospital.

I used it for like a week but after that I noticed some pain in my head which occurred in the middle of the night.

The pain was just ...

• Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Enteric Coated Tablets to relieve pain
      so strong that it feels like my head will split up in two but I wasn’t sure if it was because of this tablet or was it because of the anesthetics that I got from the hospital but the headaches was really very severe.

I felt for that particular night (I think that was on the fifth night if I am not mistaken).

In terms of the pain relief it is really very effective.

One good thing also is that I carry on breastfeeding with my baby and I didn’t noticed any side effect but my doctor already told me that it is alright to take the medicine while breastfeeding.

jim says :

what sort off buzz does it give you, and is it harmfull to take if not needed

Galega says :

If you will take Diclofenac without any need (without any pain) for long, then you may have bear with some side effects. You can also become addicted to it, which will not be an ideal situation for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261712924590431/k2311a1217/12.17.09