Pineware Electric Fry Pan FPP80  » Housewares  »
  • Out of a whim, I bought this fry pan when I thought that it would help me during dinners which my husband and I are hosting
  • The most convenient feature of this fry pan is that it is washable and because it has a non-stick coating, cleaning it is not a problem
  • There is only one disadvantage which I see which prevents me from taking it back with me when we leave the country

• by bethbarl

Out of a whim, I bought this fry pan when I thought that it would help me during dinners which my husband and I are hosting. He actually likes inviting people to our house as a way to know his colleagues firstly and secondly, it is a way for him to unwind after a long week. While, we do not host large groups at home, there would be times when we invite up to 10 people over for dinner. I have not that much big pots where I could cook for this number of guests. Everyday fare means cooking for just 4 people and if there are guests coming then I have to use extra pots to cook the same dish to have enough for everyone.

I paid

about Pulas 250 for this cookware. It is really very simple to use and if the devices for the computer says plug and play, then this one will say plug and cook. It has also a thermostat which I can control to lower or increase the heat which is always useful. If I need to cook things very quickly like sautéing veggies with some meat then a higher temperature is best used. I usually put it in a lower heating when I need the dish to simmer or boil slowly.

This fry pan is also looking nice and I can actually put it directly on the table without transferring the dish to a presentable container. As it has a lid, this helps keep the food warm. Otherwise, during ...

• winters, I keep it connected to the electricity and put it right in the middle of the table to keep the food hot or even on a side table which will be practical for everyone to reach. I do this when I have a mini-buffet to serve.

The most convenient feature of this fry pan is that it is washable and because it has a non-stick coating, cleaning it is not a problem. I just soak it in warm soapy water when there is more grease or food particles which have stuck at the bottom. Otherwise, it is cleaned very quickly with one washing and no soaking.

country. The plug has three round pins which I do not think will be easy to connect in our next posting which uses 2 round pins. For this reason alone, I will in all probability not take it with me and will try to sell it.

For all intents and purposes this fry pan has served me well. Not only is it easy to use and clean, I can cook anything in it from stir fry dishes to stews. Cooking time is less as its hot plates/rods are quite powerful. It looks presentable enough to serve straight on the table. In addition, it keeps food warm which makes dining more pleasant. Nothing can be more awful than eating cold food no matter how tasty the dish is.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531712924400431/k2311a1217/12.17.09