Lancome Primordiale Night Skin Recharge
  • Those night creams which gives me this experience does not contain natural anti-aging properties
  • I notice changes in the firmness of my skin after several days
  • After several weeks of using it, I noticed substantial change

• by becca5040

Are you seeing drooping skin in your face? Do you notice fine lines in your cheeks? Has your elastic face turn sagging already? How about when you smile, do you notice folds in your eye area? These signs points to one thing, old age. People can always hide their age but these signs are ugly for me. How do you prevent skin from aging? Night creams play an important role in taking care of your skin. Healing happens at night when you are at rest. Whatever I can do in order to nourish my skin at night I do it. This is common and I often hear it. I was wondering how can I prevent wrinkles from surfacing? One of the night regimen I had was Lancome’s Primordiale Night Skin Recharge. It appears

to me that this offers seamless rejuvenation while sleeping. This was customized to recharge your skin while at rest. And an innovative solution to give your skin’s cellular activity renewal. Reading it from the package, the innovation introduced is quite impressive.

This night cream acts in two ways. It retextures your skin in the surface and likewise eliminate impurities therein. It has a dual action. It has Biotin which nourishes the cells in order to give a revitalizing boost in your skin. Biotin is the vitamin found in B complex which is commonly found in egg yolks. This has good ingredient to begin with. I find vitamin B to be very effective in making your skin firm and improving the outer layer of your skin. There are no side effects too with this ingredient

given that this is a natural component. Two things I noticed in the formula. It does not contain heavy effect on my skin. When I apply it, I placed small dots in my forehead, cheeks and chin. Then I gently massage my face in an upward motion. Other night creams when I am doing this tend to manifest sting in my face. It tries to give me this achy feel. Those night creams which gives me this experience does not contain natural anti-aging properties. The reason perhaps why I did not experience it with Lancome is because of its natural Biotin content. I would prefer going for night creams which derives ingredients from natural source.

The effectiveness of a night cream like Lancome is also different. I notice changes in the firmness of my ...

• Lancome Primordiale Night Skin Recharge
      skin after several days. It was really different because my pores were smaller, and you can feel your skin firmer when you touch it. After several weeks of using it, I noticed substantial change. It was like undergoing non-invasive firming treatment. My skin had completely had a transformation. It was like turning my age completely. As to effectiveness, I salute the change this night cream is giving me. It really had some changes in my skin.

Lancome Primordiale Night Skin Recharge also gives you a turnaround hydrating complex. When I woke up, my skin feels like water is plumped into the surface. I can feel moisture in it. The surface of your skin looks different too when your skin is hydrated. There was really an immediate effect I felt in terms of providing moisture

in my skin. I have never experienced being totally refreshed during the morning when you get up. Your skin looks radiant and more beautiful.

Aside from firmness and being constantly hydrated, I also experienced smoothness delivered by this night cream. It had this great ability to give you super smooth skin like you had just been recently exfoliated. Excellent results are totally possible with this night cream. It seems everything that your skin needs to achieve in order to be beautiful is possible with this night cream.

If there is a night cream that we all are looking for, it should be Lancome Primordiale Night Skin Recharge. It has excellent ability in delivering true and genuine results which comes with smooth and firm skin plus constant hydration. Now this is truly an anti-aging night cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311712924390431/k2311a1217/12.17.09