Essence Jasmine by Donna Karan
  • As to what I look for in a perfume, appearance is definitely a factor but in the end I am more convince if the smell is pretty much impressive
  • I enjoy taking the depth of each scent and exploring the nuances introduced therein
  • I thought before if there are still fragrances left for the floral category
  • I think its how they imbue it with variations that is really worth nothing
  • This perfume is extremely interesting for me

• by becca5040

This looks like a bottle of deodorant from afar. I was thinking this comes with Sparkling Gold. There are several perfumes which has limited editions packages which includes deodorant, body wash and lotions. I thought this is one of those. As to what I look for in a perfume, appearance is definitely a factor but in the end I am more convince if the smell is pretty much impressive. A floral scent is always fun to wear. Oftentimes I have a huge collection of floral perfumes. This is the only olfactive group I can truly relate. But the fun part of collecting is experiencing each scent. I enjoy taking the depth of each scent and exploring the nuances introduced therein. I thought before if there are still fragrances left for the floral

category. I think its how they imbue it with variations that is really worth nothing.

Other perfume brands perhaps because of scarce ideas uses a flower to be the name of the sole note in the perfume. Like Essence Jasmine by Donna Karan. I had this anticipation how it would start and what were the ramifications in between. The scent recaptures the classic sweet melodic smell of jasmine. It tends to be common and weak when it opened however when it spirited its essence, it lightens up and almost forgettable when it ended. When I smelled it at first, it was predictable because I was not seeing anything except old jasmine. It is the same smell you derive from the mild fragrance jasmine tea. It was stunted in terms of its intensity. Then it ...

• was a bit straight and more clear as it escalates but fades when it dries down. It felt more sweet and angelic as it lightens up. There is so much innocence in the smell as it fades. This is how I really describe it. The smell is full of innocence. It is pure and very natural. The smell has immaculate spirit. It deeps down into your senses and is full of soul. No traces of powdery aftermath which is so delighting. No sour traces too and most importantly not confusing in its entirety.

This perfume is extremely interesting for me. If I have to base my review on the smell alone I would give this full credit. The sole basis would be jasmine in its essence. I appreciate that they did not let go

of jasmine as a main inspiration of the scent. You can also feel its presence as it heightens and it subsides. I felt its raw beauty and admiring the slow intense it offers as it lightens up. The scent shines through as it evaporates. It seems it holds to its core of emitting this sweet delicate jasmine beauty. Given that that scent is so light, I have to raise also my concern on the longevity of the scent. It is practically so light that almost after five hours of wearing it, you cannot feel its presence anymore. However, it sticks well in your dress when you are wearing it. When you sniff your wardrobe after, you can feel its beauty and charm. It was like a soft wind which is so pure and beautiful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561712924370431/k2311a1217/12.17.09