Chanel Precision Inimitable Waterproof Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel
  • But mastering the certain brand and trying to evaluate first is the best testament to its efficacy before you jump to another brand
  • There is a good thing about this because it definitely can help you in brushing your lashes
  • When it dries in your lashes and you will be drenched in the rain, surely you wouldn't have a problem about it

• by becca5040

Together with a few other cosmetics, I got hold of Chanel Precision just out of curiosity. This was according to the brand a multi-dimentional. Everything or all of the cosmetic companies are really giving us great promises amidst the tight competition nowadays. Honestly, it is confusing. But mastering the certain brand and trying to evaluate first is the best testament to its efficacy before you jump to another brand. Chanel was close to my heart mainly because of their luxury items. If I would demand jewelries, it would always be Chanel. Recently, I explored their skin care line and cosmetics. I never thought I would be following the footsteps of my aunt that I would be a

fanatic on this product. I had great admiration about this product because of Karl Lagerfeld. I tried this multi-dimensional mascara because of its brush. Having its claim of multi-dimensional purpose, this was the factor that lured me. This mascara according to them delivers volume, length and curl. That is why it is multi-dimensional.

The brush is big and the shape was robust. I would like to describe the brush as something firm and too harsh. There is a good thing about this because it definitely can help you in brushing your lashes. The brush was very detailed but the bristles is hard. I appreciate that there were lots of plastic bristles but it was too big. I would

have hoped for at least moderate or medium sized bristles. When I applied it on my lashes, I had inconvenience doing it because it would not fully reach those lashes that are short. This may have strong and firm bristles but functionally short of good benefits for me.

This does provide volume but only for those who has long lashes because with one coat the brush can provide definition to your lashes. It has intense and strong grasp on your lashes which would can really define it and can stretch it to the maximum. This however is not possible if you have short lashes. It is quite a challenge to reach your lashes without touching the upper part ...

• Chanel Precision Inimitable Waterproof Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel
      of your eyes. I suffered lots of blots and stains. Thus, this won’t deliver volume for those who has short lashes.

As to providing length, it can give a good coat but then again perhaps true for those who have long and thick lashes. This is not helpful in giving a nice curve to your lashes if your lashes are short. It barely touches it so how can that be possible? This would also mean that in giving you the curl, this is not helpful should you have short lashes. The challenge will come into play if you are the only one doing your makeup which is always the case.

I personally like the formulation of this mascara. It

is thick and dark in its color. It is also waterproof. When it dries in your lashes and you will be drenched in the rain, surely you wouldn’t have a problem about it. I personally tested it by dripping water on a dried part when I placed some of it in my hands. I was really contented seeing the water not penetrating on the liquid. It drifted to the sides. It was indeed waterproof. The color is also brilliant because of its strength and its quality. To make your eyes more dramatic, choose the blackest black ever and this is one of those mascaras which I can truly say has the true black color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311712924350431/k2311a1217/12.17.09