Kodak Easy Share C813  » Cameras  »
  • One thing I have noticed is if you have it on automatic, it will find the proper lighing so you don't have to mess with buttons with the changing lighting

• by Elise Wiegand

The Kodak Easy Share C813 is one of the easiest cameras to use. I take so many pictures and download them onto the computer it is so simple. I don’t need anything fancy for this so this Kodak is perfect.

One thing I have noticed is if you have it on automatic, it will

find the proper lighing so you don’t have to mess with buttons with the changing lighting. I put the pictures on the computer and then put them on the internet.

The program that is provided with this Kodak is so simple. You can do alot of fun things with your pictures, or just immediately ...

• post them.

I also take pictures for newspaper articles. They come out very clear and nice.

This camera has 8. 2 pixels and a memory card.

It can take 36mm-108mm depending on the setting you put it on. You can of course set the quality you want to be able to take more

pictures.

This is a handy little camera, lightweight and simple. I would suggest anyone with a busy schedule get one and keep it handy for those quick instant moments.

I have bought this same camera for all my daughters and it make an excellent Christmas gift. The price is very comparable to cameras of it’s quality.

Kodak Easy Share C813

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431712924240431/k2311a1217/12.17.09