Samsung YP-U4 Mp3 player
  • What I like most is the integrated USB plugs that abolished the old style Mp3 player that use a cap for the USB plug
  • It is good because usually we are only listening to our favorite songs and I believe it would not be that much
  • I have a hard time choosing which one is the best because all these colors are attractive

• by Ahmad Khairum Muzammil

I have been using this Mp3 player for a few month and what can I say,it is worth to buy.Do not compare this with iPod or others high-end gadget because for a price like this,you can not find others better than this.What I like most is the integrated USB plugs that abolished the old style Mp3 player that use a cap for the USB plug.Aside from

annoying the user when not using the USB,the cap itself may lost and this will make the USB permeable to dust and not good looking.

This Mp3 player come with a storage 2GB and 4GB.Mine is 2GB.For a 128kbps song,i can put approximate 800 songs.It is good because usually we are only listening to our favorite songs and I believe it would not be that much.Even with 2GB storage,I got a lot of free space about 40%.

Dumping a lot of song into Mp3 player will only make us difficult to find it,so I only put the one I loved.

It comes with 3 different colors,Navy Purple,Crystal Rose and Ocean Blue.I have a hard time choosing which one is the best because all these colors are attractive.I ended up choosing Navy ...

• Samsung YP-U4 Mp3 player
      Blue because it was what my girlfriend suggested.The full charge is only one hour and half for a 16 hours of continuous playback.It is very sleek with a size 27 x 83 x 13mm and weight 27.5g.With such small size and light weight,you will forget that you are putting it inside your pocket.

This Mp3 player support MP3,WMA and Ogg Vorbis format only for audio playback.This

is not what I had expected because it can not play Real Media file which has a small size but good quality.The battery life is disappointing for merely 16 hours and a long charging time,about one and a half hour.The touch surface is also irritated because I have to “hold” the Mp3 every time i put it inside the pocket or the song will be changed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161712924160431/k2311a1217/12.17.09