Leichardt Hotel in Rockhampton  » Hotels  »
corner denham & bolsover streets Rockhampton, Rockhampton, Australia
  • Being a small town away from the bustles of places like Melbourne and Sydney, Leichardt Hotel offers alternative compared to the many motels available
  • However, I am satisfied with the space and the air-con and fridge

• by Vincz

I stayed at Leichardt Hotel in Rockhampton Australia recently, as I visited Queensland in November.

Being a small town away from the bustles of places like Melbourne and Sydney, Leichardt Hotel offers alternative compared to the many motels available.

Its location is wonderful. Centred in the CBD of Rockhampton, Leichardt Hotel is within walking distances to the nearby malls and shopping

attractions. It is also minutes away on foot to the famous Fitzroy River and the Botanical Garden, where the Zoo is located.

Within the Hotel, the cafe offers great food at affordable prices. I had the honour to witness a private wedding function held at the Hotel’s Bar during my stay.

The Hotel’s gaming room and internet facility also allows me ...

• to kill some time before my outings and of course during the night, where generally the activities tend to drastically decrease.

Coming to the rooms, as I booked the budget room, I had not been able to compare with the more luxurious and bigger rooms. However, I am satisfied with the space and the air-con and fridge. The warm bath

also helps to aid my bathing habits. The only down side could be that the bath essentials were lacking.

Overall, the Hotel exhibits amore zenn feel than one of comtemporary modern, but aligning with its stay rates and the above average services of the staff, makes Leichardt Hotel a considerable good place to stay, especially if one is on budget travel.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21712924140431/k2311a1217/12.17.09