Clinque Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • This moisturizer is the best that I have ever used
  • The cost of the 4.2 fluid ounce bottle is $24.00
  • I like applying it with a cosmetic sponge, but in a pinch, your fingers will also do the trick
  • I noticed a difference in the condition of my skin the first day that I used the product
  • I really do not have anything that I dislike about the product

• by HonestConsumer22

This moisturizer is the best that I have ever used. The gel formula keeps the skin moisturized and baby soft all day long. This is an oil-free formula which is perfect for you if your skin is sometimes prone to breakouts like mine is.

The moisturizer is a yellow color and comes in a plastic bottle with a pump. I find the pump very useful when dispensing the moisturizer. The amount that you use

will vary on the dryness of your skin. I normally use about 3 pumps in the winter months and 2 in the summer. The cost of the 4.2 fluid ounce bottle is $24.00. My bottle normally lasts about three months, and is well worth the investment.

I have found that the easiest way to apply the moisturizer is in the morning after cleansing my skin. This allows it to really work it’s magic. I ...

• like applying it with a cosmetic sponge, but in a pinch, your fingers will also do the trick. I apply foundation on top of the moisturizer and once it is dry, it has no effect on the application of my makeup. The moisturizer takes only seconds to soak into your skin. I noticed a difference in the condition of my skin the first day that I used the product. If used daily, the results
        are much more dramatic after one week.

I have very sensitive skin when using makeup or other cosmetic products, but this moisturizer did not irritate my skin at all. It have a very mild scent that is really not even noticeable when dry. This is one aspect that I really liked because I did not want the moisturizer to interfere with my perfume. I really do not have anything that I dislike about the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311712924070331/k2311a1217/12.17.09