Sally Beauty Store  » Business  »
25 NW 16th Street, Gainesville, FL
  • They can an arrange of products for all ethnicities which I like and they're also located right across the street from my favorite Burger King
  • I don't like to use too many things on my face, so I only use the apricot scrub

• by C.Channing

Sally Beauty is a must stop for me when it comes to hair and beauty products. They can an arrange of products for all ethnicities which I like and they’re also located right across the street from my favorite Burger King.

My mom has been shopping at Sally’s as long as I can remember, and she passed the tradition of shopping with them to me. I purchased a Sally’s card, which is only five dollars and it helps when they have special discounts available. I mainly get my hair products from them: shampoos, conditioners,

combs, brushes, hair clips, and headbands. I’ve also have some of their electrical products: hair dryer and flat iron.

I also shop at Sally’s for skin care. There is a really good apricot, blemish control facial scrub that I like a lot. It really removes the dirt from my skin and leaves it looking clean, fresh, and smooth. I don’t like to use too many things on my face, so I only use the apricot scrub. I’m not really a make-up girl, so I don’t even bother going on that aisle except for ...

• their manicure and pedicure products. I use their Head 2 Toe products for my feet and their Sally Hansen fingernail polish. The Sally Hansen polish is durable: I still have some from my eighteenth birthday and I’m twenty-three and I still use it and it looks brand new.

I like the sales assistant because they all have radical hair colors: Bright pink, purple, green, and blue. The sales assistant are very knowledgeable about their products and know exactly where they are located even if you don’t. If you see something online and record the

item number, they’re willing to look it up in their store. If it’s not in the store they call in an order for you and have it sent to the store for you to pick up. Trust me, it saves money. They will also remind you of current specials the store is having.

Overall, I like Sally Beauty store because it’s a one stop shop for my hair and beauty needs. The stores are orderly and the aroma of beauty products circles the air. The sales assistants are friendly and their products are even better.

Sally Beauty Store

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411712923920331/k2311a1217/12.17.09