Walgreens All Day Pain Relief Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to try it, because I had to drive home, and I figured that any pain relief that this medication may provide, would be better than nothing at all
  • I recommend Walgreens All Day Pain Relief Caplets to anyone who is experience mild to moderate pain
  • I did not experience any side effects or adverse reactions with this medication

• by mom1

Recently, my neck and shoulder pain started to act up. I have been suffering from neck pain for years, and every now and then it begins to act up. The pain, actually comes out of nowhere, and is sometimes so severe that it is almost incapacitating. Last month, while visiting a friend, I turned my head in such a way, that I got this terrific pain in my neck, travelling down my shoulder, and into my arm. This is from my pinched nerve. When I get the pain, I can not even move, let alone drive. I was worried about driving home, because she lives about a half hour away. I didn’t have anything with me that I could take for pain, but my friend offered me Walgreens All Day Pain Relief Caplets.

I was skeptical, because I had never tried it, and I was worried about not taking one of

the familiar over the counter anti-inflammatory medications that I am used to taking, and that usually are effective in treating my neck pain. I decided to try it, because I had to drive home, and I figured that any pain relief that this medication may provide, would be better than nothing at all. I took two of these caplets, and after an hour, I actually could tell that the pain was easing up a little. After a while longer, the pain was so much better, that I was able to get in my car and drive home, without any pain.

I was so happy that this product actually worked to relieve my severe pain. Sometimes, even when I take a name brand over the counter anti-inflammatory medication, my pain is not completely alleviated, so I was very surprised and relieved that this product worked as well as it did. When ...

• I got home, I still didn’t have severe pain, and even hours later, the pain relief lasted. The pain relief from the Walgreens All Day Pain Relief Caplets really lasted a long time. Just from the two caplets that I took in the afternoon provided me with very effective pain relief until the next morning. When I woke up the next morning, I was still pretty much pain free, but my neck was only a little stiff.

That day, I went to Walgreens to purchase this product, and since it was cheaper than the name brand pain relievers I am used to taking, I felt is was a great alternative. I am going to keep this pain reliever on hand in case my neck pain comes back. This pain reliever is also very effective in relieving my headaches. I sometimes get migraines and many times, pain relievers are ineffective. The Walgreens brand

pain reliever, actually takes the edge off my migraines so that I can go about my day.

I recommend Walgreens All Day Pain Relief Caplets to anyone who is experience mild to moderate pain. Even though this product can be purchased over the counter, you still should consult with your doctor or health care provided before taking it. You may be taking other medications that can interact with this product. This medication may not be safe or appropriate for your condition. If you doctor ok’s the use of this product, you may find that your pain will be effectively treated. Read the label carefully, and take this product only as recommended.

I did not experience any side effects or adverse reactions with this medication. Sometimes, with pain relievers, I get an upset stomach, however, I did not experience an stomach upset or any other side effects or adverse reaction from it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261612923580531/k2311a1216/12.16.09