Walgreens Acetaminophen Pain Reliver Fast Release Quick Gels
  • Although I know that acetaminophen is the active ingredient in Tylenol, this was not Tylenol
  • I recommend Walgreens brand Acetaminophen to anyone who has pain such as headaches, backaches or other minor aches and pain
  • Also, if you have certain medical conditions, this product may interact with them or cause you to experience complications or adverse reactions
  • I love how effective this pain reliever worked for me, and it is also not expensive

• by mom1

I had never heard of Walgreens Acetaminophen Pain Reliver Fast Release Quick Gels, Extra Strength. While visiting my sister, I had a terrible headache. While I usually carry some type of over the counter pain reliever in my purse, this time, I did not have anything with me to take for my headache. My headache was getting so bad, that my eyes actually hurt. I do suffer from an occasional migraine headache, but thankfully, this was not a migraine. It was a dull pain that was making my neck hurt too. While at my sister’s house, she suggested that I try two Walgreens brand Acetaminophen tablets. I first declined her offer, because if I had never heard of it, and I do not like to take medications that I am unfamiliar with. Although I know that acetaminophen

is the active ingredient in Tylenol, this was not Tylenol. Anyway, my headache kept getting worse, so I figured I better take two of the pain relievers so that I would be able to drive home without a headache.

I took two of the tablets and waiting in hopeful anticipation for the pain relief to begin. Sure enough, much to my surprise, I started feeling better after about an hour. This medication actually relieved my headache pain completely, and even helped reduce the pain in my neck. I also was happy to note that this product did not upset my stomach, or make me sleepy. Sometimes, pain relievers make me sick to my stomach, even if I take them with food. They also sometimes make me tired, but this did not.

I did end up purchasing this product ...

• at Walgreens because on another occasion, I had gotten a bad headache, and I remembered how effective this product was in relieving my headache pain and neck pain when I was at my sister’s house. I was hoping that it would be just as effective this time as it was when I took it at my sister’s house. Although this headache was a little different than my last one, the pain relief was the same. Actually, this headache was a little worse, and the pain reliever still worked very effectively, and my headache never came back that day.

I recommend Walgreens brand Acetaminophen to anyone who has pain such as headaches, backaches or other minor aches and pain. Before taking this medication, be sure to check with your doctor or healthcare provider to make sure that this medication

is safe for you. Even though you can buy this pain reliever over the counter, do not assume that it is safe to take. If you are taking other medications, this product may interact with your medications. Also, if you have certain medical conditions, this product may interact with them or cause you to experience complications or adverse reactions. If you doctor tells you that this product is safe for you, you may find that it is a very effective treatment for your headaches and other pain. I do not experience side effects or adverse reactions from this product, but if you do, report them to your doctor.

I love how effective this pain reliever worked for me, and it is also not expensive. I will continue to use this product and will purchase it in the future.

pain reliever pm says :

please tell me what the side effects are for people who use the pain reliever pm by tynoel or store brand?

Joanna says :

Hi,

Using any pain reliever that is specifically for night-time use means that you should definitely remain at home while taking it. It is likely to cause drowsiness which will inhibit your ability to drive. However, it also has other possible side effects that range from dizziness and headaches to abdominal bleeding. For a full list of side effects I would consult a physician.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261612923550531/k2311a1216/12.16.09