Excedrin Back & Body Extra Strength Pain Reliever Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • On the way home I decided to stop at the store to get a bottle of pain reliever
  • I was very impressed because the pain that I was experiencing was severe, in my opinion
  • I recommend this product to anyone who has back or body pain
  • I did not experience any side effects with this product, but in case you do experience side effects or adverse reactions, notify your doctor
  • I will purchase this product again for pain relief because I was happy with how well it worked, and I trust the Excedrin name

• by mom1

I was at work one afternoon, when I started getting a pain in my shoulder. I do have pinched nerve that affects my neck and my shoulder, but it has not acted up in months. The last time it really hurt, I could not even drive. I had the pain for about a week, and after I finally got relieve, I was hoping that it would never return. While I was at work, I felt that familiar twinge of pain, which brought back memories of the severe pain I endured months before when I was in pain for a week. I was hoping that the pain would not progress to anything severe, but later on in the day, my shoulder hurt so bad, that I could barely lift up my arm. On the way home I decided to stop at the store to get a bottle of pain reliever. I didn’t have

any at home, because when I ran out of my usual pain reliever, I didn’t replace it. Everytime I went to the store, I would be meaning to buy another bottle of pain reliever, but somehow, I always forgot.

While looking around at different pain relievers, I came across Excedrin Back & Body Extra Strength Pain Reliever Caplets. I was familiar with regular Excedrin because I had taken it before for migraine headaches. I decided to buy this brand because Excedrin had always worked well for me. I was hoping that this product would work as well as the original Excedrin. When I got home I took two tablets and looked forward to fast pain relief. As time went by, I started to get significant pain relieft from this product. I was very impressed because the pain that I was experiencing was severe, in my opinion. After about two hours, my pain was ...

• totally gone. I could still feel alittle stiffness, but the pain was gone.

Not long after I had the incident with shoulder pain, I got a bad headache. As luck would have it, I did not have any regular Excedrin or aspirin in the house. The only pain reliever that I had was the Excedrin Back & Body Extra Strength Pain Reliever. I wasn’t sure how effective this product would be on a headache, but since I didn’t have anything else in the house, I decided to give it a try so I wouldn’t have to go out and purchase another brand. I took the medication and withing the hour my headache started to go away. I was so happy, that this pain reliever worked so well. I really was not expecting this product to work because I was not sure that it would relieve headache pain, but I was surprised.

I recommend this

product to anyone who has back or body pain. Although this is an over the counter product, check with your doctor or health care provider before taking it. If you are taking other medications, do not take this product until you get the ok from your doctor. Your current medications might have an interaction with this product. If you have any medical conditions also check with your doctor to make sure this product will not affect your medical condtion, or make it worse.

If your doctor tells you that Excedrin Back & Body is acceptable for your pain, you may discover that you will get significant pain relief. I did not experience any side effects with this product, but in case you do experience side effects or adverse reactions, notify your doctor. I will purchase this product again for pain relief because I was happy with how well it worked, and I trust the Excedrin name.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261612923530431/k2311a1216/12.16.09