Arby’s Fast Food
Mechanicsburg, PA
  • I like this place as a quick stop when I’m running late and need a fast dinner because I don’t usually have to wait in long lines

• by Kat Nell

This Arby’s location is never busy whenever I’ve stopped in for a quick dinner. I’ve used both their drive-thru and gone in to order. The place is pretty clean for most fast food places and has a nice little eating area.

I’ve never had to wait in line to have my order taken because it’s generally pretty quiet in the evenings. However, sometimes

I’ve had to wait a few minutes for someone to come to the counter to take my order. Even then I haven’t had to wait too long. I like this place as a quick stop when I’m running late and need a fast dinner because I don’t usually have to wait in long lines.

I usually get their salads at this location. I’ve ...

• never gotten their roast beef sandwiches at this location so I can’t say how they taste but I do know their salads are pretty good here. They are always well prepared with exactly what is advertised as coming on the salad. My only complaint is that their little salad dressing packets don’t contain quite enough salad dressing to cover the whole salad. Other
        than that though their salads here are pretty good.

As far as how fast the food comes after ordering, this place is generally pretty good. After ordering, they usually have the food prepared and bagged within a few minutes. I’ve also never had them give me a wrong order before. So I will continue to come to this Arby’s location when I need a quick dinner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71612923520431/k2311a1216/12.16.09