Trident White Cinnamon Tingle Gum  » Food  »
  • I’ve never liked the taste of their peppermint flavored gum so I decided to try their Cinnamon Tingle flavor
  • Although they recommend that you chew two pieces of gum, I usually conserve it by just chewing one but the flavor still lasts pretty long
  • I like the fact that this is a sugar free gum with only 5 calories per serving
  • It’s nice to get a little candy pick-me-up without the cost of calories

• by Kat Nell

Cadbury Adams USA LLC offers a line of Trident White Gum that is marketed as a way to whiten your teeth by chewing the gum. The package says that it is “Clinically shown to whiten teeth”. I’ve never liked the taste of their peppermint flavored gum so I decided to try their Cinnamon Tingle flavor. I loved the flavor of

this gum. The cinnamon flavor has just a bit of a spice to it that adds the “tingle” but it is not over-powering. I’ve found that this flavor lasts longer than similar gums and even other flavors of the same brand. Although they recommend that you chew two pieces of gum, I usually conserve it by just chewing one but the flavor still lasts pretty long.

Trident White Cinnamon Tingle Gum comes in a package of 12 pieces, which means 6 servings. My only complaint for this gum is its small quantity for the price. I usually have to buy this gum more often than other brands because of how fast it goes. And I don’t even take the recommended ...

• Trident White Cinnamon Tingle Gum
      2 gum serving size. It states on the package that chewing 2 pieces of gum after eating and drinking helps to white teeth and Prevent stains. However, if I really chewed two of these pieces every time after I ate and drank, I’d need a pack a day which would be a huge expense.

I like the fact that this is

a sugar free gum with only 5 calories per serving. It’s nice to get a little candy pick-me-up without the cost of calories. When I feel in the mood for some cinnamon candy, I just pop in a piece of gum instead and still get to the enjoy the flavor without the calories. I would definitely recommend this gum (for the taste) to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271612923510431/k2311a1216/12.16.09