J.C. Penney Store  » Shopping  »
Capital City Mall Camp Hill, PA
  • The customer service at this store is not the best but I’ve never had a rude cashier

• by Kat Nell

This J.C. Penney’s has a fairly large store in the Capital City Mall. While this store doesn’t have quite as large of a selection as other stores in the area, it is conveniently located. Some of the highlights of this store include their Juniors section. The girls’ junior clothes are usually well-stocked and carry the

latest trends. Their children’s clothes are also pretty well stocked and usually have most sizes available. The only department that seems to be lacking is their women’s clothing. They tend to carry a large range of petite sizes but it is usually hard to find the smaller sizes of regular women’s clothing.

The customer service at ...

• this store is not the best but I’ve never had a rude cashier. They just seem to have the mentality of “I’m just going to do my job and nothing else”. I’ve never had a friendly interaction with any of the staff; usually they just check me out and are on to the next customer.

One good thing about this location is that they will occasionally send some valuable coupons in the mail, making it worth my while to stop in and buy something. While they certainly wouldn’t win any awards for customer service, I will continue to go to this J.C. Penney’s as long as I continue to get valuable coupons.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241612923470431/k2311a1216/12.16.09