Old London Melba Snacks White Cheddar
1.5
  • The other qualities that I found pleasant in this cracker I can get if I purchase the spicy 3 pepper variety because what I like about the cracker is its crispiness, thickness and size, all of which are exceptional
  • These cheddar crackers are much too dull for me and so I definitely would not recommend them to anybody, even if they were a couple of dollars cheaper

• by GenesisOne

Cheddar is not a cheese that I often keep in my refrigerator, but I do not mind tasting it. I do mind however spending nearly five dollars for a cracker that does not have a very satisfying flavor and that describes these crackers In the case of Old London Melba Snacks White Cheddar crackers, there is a relatively weak cheddar flavor that does not even come close to satisfying my taste buds.

While

there certainly is a cheddar flavor present when I bite into one of these crackers, it is not a flavor that really sparks any excitement or craving for more.

The cheddar flavoring is just too weak.

Now this cracker does have other qualities that I do like, but the flavor of the cracker is really what is most important, and considering how pricey these crackers are, the flavor has to be top notch ...

• or it just is not worth spending more than a few bucks on.

The other qualities that I found pleasant in this cracker I can get if I purchase the spicy 3 pepper variety because what I like about the cracker is its crispiness, thickness and size, all of which are exceptional.

I also find the nutritional aspect of this cracker to be decent, with it being made with whole grains and all

natural ingredients.

As I said, however, these qualities can be found in all of the snack crackers made by this company, so that is why I will stick with a flavor variety that offers both these qualities as well as taste, and that is the spicy 3 pepper crackers.

These cheddar crackers are much too dull for me and so I definitely would not recommend them to anybody, even if they were a couple of dollars cheaper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271612923440431/k2311a1216/12.16.09