Old London Bagel Garlic and Herb Chips
  • They are also thin, but crispy, and I like that
  • As for the flavor of these chips, the herb seasonings definitely enhance the garlic flavor
  • At a little over five dollars a bag, these bagel chips might be a little hard to stomach, but I think the quality of the chip, when it comes to both flavor and texture, helps make the pain in the wallet fade away
  • For those that like garlic and bagel chips, I do not think you will be disappointed with what these bagel chips have to offer

• by GenesisOne

The Old London Bagel Garlic and Herb Chips are a pretty tasty snack chip that is both filling and flavorful at the same time, and one really cannot ask for much more from a snack item - at least, I cannot. Since these bagel chips are essentially bread, the chips prove

to be filling and this makes these chips great as a side for a sandwich or as a snack item.

I have about ten of these chips, and that usually does it for me! They are about the size of mini-bagels, which is not all that small.

They are also thin, but crispy, and I like that.

As for the flavor of these chips, the herb seasonings definitely enhance the garlic flavor.

Between the rich garlic taste and the herb seasonings, these bagel chips definitely seize my attention each and every time I bite into one.

The makers of this bagel chip ...

• Old London Bagel Garlic and Herb Chips
      certainly did a superb job with the flavoring of this chip, although I cannot decide if I like this flavor variety more or less compared with the French Onion flavor variety.

Both are very tasty and enjoyable to have.

At a little over five dollars a bag, these bagel chips might

be a little hard to stomach, but I think the quality of the chip, when it comes to both flavor and texture, helps make the pain in the wallet fade away.

For those that like garlic and bagel chips, I do not think you will be disappointed with what these bagel chips have to offer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271612923430431/k2311a1216/12.16.09