Old London JJ Flats Flatbread - Garlic
  • I enjoy having the Old London JJFlats Flatbread - Garlic be it plain or with a topping spread out across the top of this tasty bread
  • For one, I think that the bread has a fairly flavorful garlic flavor
  • Another reason I like this flatbread is its crispiness
  • If you are someone that likes garlic and flatbread, then I highly recommend you give this snack bread a try

• by GenesisOne

I enjoy having the Old London JJFlats Flatbread - Garlic be it plain or with a topping spread out across the top of this tasty bread. I find this bread pleasant for more than just a couple of reasons.

For one, I think that the bread has a fairly flavorful garlic flavor.

While I do feel that the amount of garlic baked into this bread could have been increased

and resulted in a tastier flatbread, I am relatively pleased with the garlic flavor that it has to offer.

Another reason I like this flatbread is its crispiness.

It is quite crunchy and I find that texture to be pleasant.

It is sturdy, too, as a result, and so it easily holds a variety of spreads and toppings, like say diced tomatoes.

I also am happy with the fact ...

• that the flatbread is all natural and is made with whole grains, so I can enjoy something that is tasty as well as somewhat nutritious for me.

This flatbread makes for an addicting snack cracker that is not too easy to quit on! It does fill me up and hold me over until the next meal, and that is a good thing too.

This is the only flatbread from

this company that I feel is worth spending close to five dollars for as the other varieties simply do not sound appealing enough to try, so I will stick with this flavor variety - I am more than satisfied with it and that is what is most important to me.

If you are someone that likes garlic and flatbread, then I highly recommend you give this snack bread a try!

Georgia says :

Why is it that everytime I go to buy JJ Flats Flatbreads at Safeway Supermarket in Dover, DE the 1.00 off coupon is ALWAYS expired? This is the third time…the store did guaranteed me that the product was not expired. I couldn`t make that out for myself cause the box said best if used by Mar 1711, whatever that means. Well they cost 3.29 but anyway…I found another brand whose packaging is not so attractive but taste much better and its 1.50 less…HUMMMMmmmmm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271612923420431/k2311a1216/12.16.09