Old London Bagel French Onion Chips
  • Getting back to the delicious flavor that these bagel chips are coated with, wow does the flavor ever hit hard and yes, it does linger for a while after
  • They are much thinner than a regular bagel, and even a little on the brittle side, but again, I like that
  • I highly recommend these bagel chips, even at a little over five dollars a bag
  • They are very much worth the money in my opinion

• by GenesisOne

The Old London Bagel French Onion Chips are very rich in onion flavoring - more so than any French Onion flavored potato chips that I have ever had and best of all, these bagel chips do not come with all the grease that potato chips have to offer or a lot of the unhealthy

baggage. These bagel chips are all natural and have less sodium content, too.

While I still would not say that these chips should be consumed every day or in great quantities, phasing out potato chips with these bagel chips is not a bad idea and that is precisely what I did and now, I only eat bagel chips and Sunchips.

Getting back to the delicious flavor that these bagel chips are coated with, wow does the flavor ever hit hard and yes, it does linger for a while after.

The makers of this chip did a superb job in providing this chip with an authentic and unforgettable French ...

• Old London Bagel French Onion Chips
      Onion flavor! I also like the thin, crispy texture that these bagel chips have to offer.

They are much thinner than a regular bagel, and even a little on the brittle side, but again, I like that.

Each bagel chip is a good size and I generally get three good sized bites out of

one.

I have not a single complaint to bring up against these bagel chips, and along with the garlic and herb flavor variety, I am really quite happy with them.

I highly recommend these bagel chips, even at a little over five dollars a bag.

They are very much worth the money in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271612923410431/k2311a1216/12.16.09