Old London Bagel Spicy Cheddar Chips
1.0
  • The Old London Bagel Spicy Cheddar Chips disappointed me quite a bit
  • It is amazing that they could get those flavors so right and this flavor so wrong
  • I struggled to eat and finish these chips because I loathed the idea of dumping the bag - especially after the bagel chips cost me over five dollars
  • They were edible, and so, I ate them, but I most definitely will never give these bagel chips another look
  • I most certainly do not recommend these bagel chips

• by GenesisOne

The Old London Bagel Spicy Cheddar Chips disappointed me quite a bit. I did not find these chips to be particularly spicy or rich with cheddar.

I actually felt that these bagel chips were really quite bland and unimpressive.

There was not a hint of spiciness in these bagel chips and although I could taste the cheddar that was baked into these bagel chips, there was

not enough of it for me to enjoy these bagel chips.

The lack of genuinely memorable and satisfying flavor surprised me because the company did such a superb job with the French Onion and Garlic and Herb flavor varieties.

It is amazing that they could get those flavors so right and this flavor so wrong.

I struggled to eat and finish these chips because I loathed ...

• the idea of dumping the bag - especially after the bagel chips cost me over five dollars.

No way was I going to just toss five dollars and some change in the trash can.

They were edible, and so, I ate them, but I most definitely will never give these bagel chips another look! I did find the crispy and and thin texture to be pleasant

and I did like that these bagel chips are all natural, but I can get the same positive qualities in the French Onion and Garlic and Herb varieties, so it is not like those qualities are exclusive to just this flavor variety and even if they were, they certainly would not be enough to make up for the abysmal flavor.

I most certainly do not recommend these bagel chips!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271612923400431/k2311a1216/12.16.09