Converse One Star Sweater
  • I like the Converse One Star Sweater for its style as well as its warmth
  • Being made out of cotton automatically boosts the price tag of the sweater, but for twenty five dollars, I am happy with what I paid for
  • I think it looks nice to leave the first two buttons unbuttoned
  • This is a sweater that I would definitely recommend

• by GenesisOne

I like the Converse One Star Sweater for its style as well as its warmth. It is a sweater that is made out of nothing but cotton.

Since it is made out of cotton, I find it to be a comfortable sweater to wear and it does a decent job of keeping me warm, too.

Being made out of cotton automatically boosts the

price tag of the sweater, but for twenty five dollars, I am happy with what I paid for.

I mentioned style as another reason why I like this sweater, and unlike a lot of sweaters out there, this one has buttons.

There are three buttons located near the lower neckline and very upper chest area.

I like that I have the freedom to ...

• button all three, or leave a few unbuttoned.

I think it looks nice to leave the first two buttons unbuttoned.

My sweater is blue, so I wear a white t-shirt underneath, and the white and blue go attractively together.

This style is what sets this sweater a part from a lot of my other autumn and winter sweaters.

Overall, I am really happy

with this sweater.

It is comfortable in terms of the material and warmth, and the sweater does not cling to my body or hang loosely, and it also does not interfere with any of my movements.

The style is attractive and slightly customizable depending on a person’s mood or the temperature or occasion thanks to the buttons.

This is a sweater that I would definitely recommend!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551612923390431/k2311a1216/12.16.09