Converse One Star Zip Tee  » Clothes  »
  • The Converse One Star Zip Tee is a sweater that I like, although I personally prefer the Converse One Star sweater with buttons

• by GenesisOne

The Converse One Star Zip Tee is a sweater that I like, although I personally prefer the Converse One Star sweater with buttons. The buttons, I think, are more attractive than a zipper, but unlike the sweater with the buttons, this sweater has a higher collar, and that is something that I like even if it is not as attractive or stylish.

The zipper

runs from the lower neckline to about one-third the length of the sweater.

The zipper is “enclosed” in a box like design that I am happy is there because otherwise the sweater would not look as nice.

The zipper works without any problems.

The material is cotton, and I am glad about that because cotton is a very soft and comfortable material to wear ...

• and it also does a decent job of repelling the cool temperatures of autumn and winter.

The material also does not cling to my body, but as long as you get the right size, it also will not hang all over the place.

Twenty dollars was a bit much for this sweater, but at least it was on sale at the time that I

purchased it.

I would not have paid the twenty-five dollars for it.

While not my favorite sweater, this is something comfortable to wear around the house and out.

If you like sweaters with partial zippers, then this sweater will quite possibly please you.

I personally think though that the sweater should be priced more along the lines of seventeen dollars.

I am reasonably happy with it, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551612923370431/k2311a1216/12.16.09