Converse One Star Long Sleeve Shirt - Italian Ochre
  • The Converse One Star Long Sleeve Shirt - Italian Ochre is a shirt that I like to wear because I find it to be both comfortable and stylish
  • Undershirts also are not a problem when wearing this shirt

• by GenesisOne

The Converse One Star Long Sleeve Shirt - Italian Ochre is a shirt that I like to wear because I find it to be both comfortable and stylish. I like how the shirt has this sort of “border” that runs along the bottom and meets in the center bottom before running up the shirt, enclosing the buttons, and extending beyond the collar.

It

is simple, but effective.

I also like the large pockets located in the upper chest region, one on each side.

They can be buttoned and really, whether they are in use or not, buttoning them is a good idea because it just looks better.

There is also one button on each cuff.

I find the style to be quite easy on the eyes ...

• and it is one of the main reasons I purchased this shirt.

I also found it to be comfortable.

It is made out of just cotton, and the material feels great to wear.

It is fine to wear in comfortable weather, like in the upper fifties, sixties and lower seventies and it does not bunch up or become uncomfortable if I put a

jacket on.

Undershirts also are not a problem when wearing this shirt.

It fits the body well, but does not hug the body.

I love the tan color of the shirt.

This is a casual shirt that I feel good wearing when I walk out of the house.

There is nothing that I would change about this shirt.

It was well worth the twenty-five dollars!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551612923350431/k2311a1216/12.16.09