Penn Dot Driving Center  » Cars  »
Easton, PA
  • I was so impressed when I went to the Penn Dot Driving Center in Easton, PA
  • I had other errands in the area so I decided to stop in to see how long it would take and was pleasantly surprised

• by Lynn Moll

I was so impressed when I went to the Penn Dot Driving Center in Easton, PA! I was totally shocked by the superior service where the service representatives were actually very nice and helpful and I was in and out within ten minutes! I did not have to waste an entire day

sitting around just waiting for my number to be called!

I lost my driver’s license and needed to get a duplicate copy. I had other errands in the area so I decided to stop in to see how long it would take and was pleasantly surprised!

I walked in and took a number. By ...

• the time I finished walking to the front of the building, my number was already being called! I didn’t even have a chance to sit down!

I explained to the representative that I needed a duplicate copy of my driver’s license because I lost my copy. She was eager to help me and

was very friendly while doing so! Not like at many other centers, where the workers are extremely rude!

Within ten minutes, I was walking out the door with my duplicate license in hand and very happy with my service! From now on I will only go to this center for all my licensing needs!

Tim Capps says :

when a driver fails an random drug test what must they do to get back on board with compliance for driving

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91612923200431/k2311a1216/12.16.09