Vaniqa
  • I was growing increasingly disgusted with this problem
  • It is expensive, for a tube it cost me $67.00
  • I decided to have the prescription filled despite the large price tag and I am forever grateful that I made that decision
  • I am in my eighth week and have noticed a huge improvement

• by Lynn Moll

I had a major problem with facial hair! I would use facial hair removal creams weekly to get rid of my facial hair, but at times, I would get an ugly rash from the creams. I tried plucking, but it was so painful, plus the amount of hair I had on my face just took too long to pluck it all! I was growing increasingly

disgusted with this problem!

At one of my routine office visits with my doctor, I mentioned this growing problem and she suggested I give Vaniqa a try. I took the prescription, but was hesitant to have it filled because of the price! It is expensive, for a tube it cost me $67.00!

I decided to have the prescription filled despite the large price tag and I am forever ...

• grateful that I made that decision! This is truly a miracle cure for my facial hair!

All I did was apply a thin layer to my problem areas twice a day until it was completely absorbed into my skin and within three weeks, I noticed a decrease in the amount of hair growth! I continue to use it; I am in my eighth week and have noticed

a huge improvement!

This medication does not work immediately, it does take time, because it actually helps to block enzymes in the hair follicle that are responsible for hair growth, but used consistently it does work! I barely have any facial hair growth just after eight weeks of use!

This medication is well worth the price tag if you are desperately trying to get rid of unwanted facial hair!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261612923190431/k2311a1216/12.16.09