Century Corned Tuna  » Food  »
  • More than a canned good, Century corned tuna is very delicious, I loved its mild taste with no excessive seasoning, I liked also the effect of the food in my stomach because I don’t feel like vomiting even when eating early in the morning because century canned tuna is a little bit spicy

• by Joyce

Century corned tuna is the latest canned goods that I greatly devoured right now, because of its taste and health benefits.

I worked in a company which required employees to report to work as early as 7:30 in the morning from Monday to Friday, so everyday I am always in a hurry because I still have to prepare my own meal. With this punishing

set-up I don’t have enough time to cook dishes other than instant foods, and my favorite to cook is century corned tuna.

I loved this product because it really satisfies my appetite, tuna is very healthy too because it contains omega-3 and protein. It satisfies my appetite by making my stomach full without bloating especially in the breakfast. It tastes wonderfully especially with bread and ...

• rice. I preferred corned tuna because it is not oily and greasy so I don’t have to worry for possible break-outs in my facial skin. Century corned tuna is available in a small size precisely 100 grams, so I can minimized left-over and waste in my budget.

It really benefited my health because right now, I never missed eating my breakfast because I can readily

prepare my morning meal with corned tuna even if I am in a hurry. More than a canned good, Century corned tuna is very delicious, I loved its mild taste with no excessive seasoning, I liked also the effect of the food in my stomach because I don’t feel like vomiting even when eating early in the morning because century canned tuna is a little bit spicy.

Century Corned Tuna
    Neil Vergara says :

re : More than a canned good, Century corned tuna is very delicious, I loved its mild taste with no excessive seasoning, I liked also the effect of the food in my stomach because I don’t feel like vomiting even when eating early in the morning because century canned tuna is a little bit spicy
    I first encountered this on a TV commercial, then I tried it because Century Tuna itself is tasty. But when I ate it, there is a taste that is not delicious, and the fact they copied San Marino’s main appeal. However I still prefer San Marino :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271612923070431/k2311a1216/12.16.09