Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Skin Renewal Moisture SPF 30  » Cosmetics  »
  • Given the unappeasable experience I had with Lancome, I push for this product to try
  • Thus, I decided to switched to different day moisturizer
  • This is something which I think is interesting
  • The best thing I can say about this moisturizer is it enhances the skin's ability to retain moisture
  • Especially during summer season, skin tends to get dry but definitely with the help of this moisturizer, I have to worry no more

• by sammy14

Another brand that I’ve tried which I was eager about was Neutrogena. Given the unappeasable experience I had with Lancome, I push for this product to try. A tinted moisturizer for me was not working well. Thus, I decided to switched to different day moisturizer. I always wanted to pre-empt the signs of skin aging because I don’t want to look unattractive. Thus I switched to Neutrogena. There is a good line of day and night creams which is called Age Restoratives which aims primarily in fighting the signs of skin aging. This is something which I think is interesting. Almost all cosmetic lines now has a special anti-aging ingredients. I am one of those who valued Neutrogena most. I missed their full lines of cosmetics. Sad to say that in my favorite store, the two competing brands are L’Oreal, its subsidy Garnier

and Nivea. I am more prone to using Neutrogena given its soft and mild formulas.

This moisturizer contains Helioplex SPF 30. It features Celluzyme and Glycerin as the main ingredients which gives your skin a healthy appearance and helps maintains moisture in your skin.

I really like the long-term effects of this moisturizer on my skin. I use to have fine lines in my forehead. This is one of those things which I really hide with a concealer. It is really not an assurance that because you are young you will won’t have wrinkles. In my case I have it at a young age. When I first started using this, I observed my fine lines and eventually it reduced the appearance of it. I was so amazed because I did not feel the experience with my old moisturizer. It took me four weeks to ...

• see visible results. I have been observing my skin every week to really closely monitor the changes and I am glad that this really takes care of my fine lines.

The best thing I can say about this moisturizer is it enhances the skin’s ability to retain moisture. There are times that your skin self-moisturizes itself even if you are not wearing a moisturizer. Prior to using this moisturizer, I did not experience this but right after I started using it, my skin’s ability to hold moisture is very much improved. Especially during summer season, skin tends to get dry but definitely with the help of this moisturizer, I have to worry no more.

Signs of aging is not only limited to fine lines. The overall softness of your skin is also important. If your skin is soft and firm, you will have little chance

to have wrinkles, maybe when you will hit your 70’s but currently from 30’s to late 50’s your skin will surely be soft and firm. This will only be possible if you have a good moisturizer who can improve your skin to be able to fight visible signs of aging. My skin has been constantly soft, smooth and supple because of this moisturizer and it is because of this that my skin is more firm. If your skin has the ability to retain its own moisture, your skin inside is constantly hydrated thus this can prevent skin from sagging.

The formula is very soft too and is dermatologist-tested. Neutrogena have maintained consistent formulas which is purely safe on the skin. For me the overall effect of this moisturizer is very good. It takes care of skin aging, fights the signs and moisturizes your skin continually.

Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Skin Renewal Moisture SPF 30

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311612923000431/k2311a1216/12.16.09