Fullmetal Alcehmist Brotherhood Episode 26  » Movies  »
  • That was an interesting thing and it’s important to what’s going to happen later
  • I love this episode to pieces because it’s so beautiful

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 starts off with Ed and Ling battling Envy, who has assumed his true form and they’re fighting for their lives while Al follows Gluttony to where Father is. May Chang discovers that Shao May was separated from her in the fighting and sees her with Alphonse and Gluttony so her and Scar follow them below.

This episode was fantastic, that’s

what I can say about it. It has a perfect blend of action, suspense and an emotional punch in the gut at the end of this episode that will leave you stunned and in tears. What they did with this episode was perfect. You really feel for these characters and their emotions. I also liked how they explained what happened to the ...

• country of Xerxes. That was an interesting thing and it’s important to what’s going to happen later.

This episode was very satisfying. It’s emotionally moved me and touched my heart. I love this episode to pieces because it’s so beautiful. Everything about it was amazing. I especially liked how they incorporated the ending theme song into the show. It is

truly a beautiful scene that I really can’t give away, because that would spoil it to you and I try to keep my reviews spoiler free. This show is fantastic and I really enjoy it.

Funimation is steaming Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on their website under Funimation.com/video, look for it there. They upload new episodes on Thursdays four days after they air in Japan at 10: AM CST.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612922910331/k2311a1216/12.16.09