Le Chevalier D’Eon Episode 1  » Movies  »
  • The setting is interesting because it takes place in France
  • I enjoyed their acting and I think they do a good job playing these characters
  • I was also impressed that they seemed to pronounce all the French names and places correctly, as French is not easy to pronounce
  • I like it and I would recommend it to people who like historically based movies and shows

• by ReViewMeMedia

Le Chevalier D’Eon Episode 1 starts out with D’Eon de Beaumont investigating the murder of his sister, Lia de Beaumont. He is a noble who actually cares about the country of France and serves King Louis XV. He works with the secret police who are investigating the disappearance of women in Paris.

This show is very different. The setting is interesting because it takes place

in France. The political intrigue is a nice twist. The story also has a supernatural twist that makes it unique. I won’t give away what it is, but it’s a surprise. The animation is nice to look at and has a nice style to it. It’s also got plenty of action in it and good fight scenes.

The voice acting in the anime is ...

• very good. I liked David Matranga as d’Eon de Beaumont and Taylor Hannah as Lia de Beaumont. I enjoyed their acting and I think they do a good job playing these characters. I was also impressed that they seemed to pronounce all the French names and places correctly, as French is not easy to pronounce.

This story is an interesting story with excellent animation and a

supernatural twist to a historically based story. I like it and I would recommend it to people who like historically based movies and shows. This isn’t your typical anime.

Funimation is streaming English dubbed episodes of Le Chevalier D’Eon on their website at Funimation.com/video under the title “Le Chevalier D’Eon”. It is available on DVD at Rightstuf.com, Amazon.com and at your local Best Buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612922900331/k2311a1216/12.16.09