Too Faced Lash Injection  » Cosmetics  »
  • My eye lashes are black but somewhat light due to my Asian heritage, so I prefer a volumizing mascara
  • Too Faced Lash Injection definitely produces thicker and fuller lashes
  • If you require your mascara’s priorities to lie in thickening your lashes, the Too Faced Lash Injection should be a mascara to consider

• by a_light

When searching for an ideal mascara, the qualities that I look for are its ability to lengthen and thicken. My eye lashes are black but somewhat light due to my Asian heritage, so I prefer a volumizing mascara. Being waterproof or water-resistant is another priority but is not essential, since I live in a city that rarely rains.

For the most part, Too Faced Lash Injection, available at Sephora, meets the majority of my needs. Its volumizing quality is very effective. My lashes are much thicker after applying this on. This may be in part due to the quality of its formula and the tiny bristles of its application brush.

At first look, the brush does not look at all impressive, but its bristles certainly do the trick. It volumizes and separates each individual lash for a great effect, while slightly curling your lashes to brighten your eyes. However, its brush is a bit thick towards the tip, so you’ll need a deft hand in order to apply it to the inner edges of your eyes. As for its lengthening ability, it fairs above average; it lengthens to a degree but is not too noticeable. It is most effective as volumizing mascara.

Too Faced Lash Injection definitely produces thicker and fuller lashes. While some mascaras thicken your ...

• eyelashes to globs if you happen to apply too many layers, the Too Faced Lash Injection does not do that. You can continually coat your eyelashes with this product, but you’d have to work extremely hard at it to create clumps. Be aware that you may not have globs, but a heavier application will cause the mascara to smear easily beneath your eyes. This mascara is not waterproof. For the most part, it remains sealed on your lashes without bleeding off. I do notice that if I sweat a lot or it’s a slightly humid day, it will smear a bit on my bottom lashes.

Be sure to

securely close the cap of this mascara also, as it can dry out severely fast. A brand new tube of this mascara can lose its effectiveness quickly. Once it becomes old or gets dried out, you will see that the mascara will frequently cause more clumps. Although I would rate this mascara as an overall 8, the following lists the ratings I would give for different aspects of this product:

Volumizing - 9 Lengthening - 6 Water Resistance - 6 Clump Resistance - 8

As an eyelash volume enhancer, this product definitely performs. If you require your mascara’s priorities to lie in thickening your lashes, the Too Faced Lash Injection should be a mascara to consider.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311612922890331/k2311a1216/12.16.09