Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 24  » Movies  »
  • I have to say that I’m really impressed at how good the story’s getting, I have a lot of fun watching Fullmetal Alchemist
  • I really love the new series and I can’t wait for the English dub next year
  • I like it a lot and recommend it to everyone

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 24 starts off with Gluttony bursting out of the house, even larger than before, a large hole in his stomach. He proceeds to attack mustang and his party while Ed and Al stay behind to let the others escape. Meanwhile, Mustang goes to Central Headquarters while Lan fan Recuperates with Dr. Knox.

I love this episode. It was so intense. The action was excellent and there are some

surprises that I won’t give away because it would spoil the end of the episode, but let’s just say we go somewhere where we’ve never been before. Gluttony’s new form is freaky and the fight scene was cool, especially since he didn’t do a whole lot of fighting in the first series.

I have to say that I’m really impressed at how good the story’s getting, I have a lot of fun watching Fullmetal ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612922870331/k2311a1216/12.16.09