Panasonic 4-Head Hi-Fi Stereo Omnivision VCR  » Electronics  »
  • It makes it very convenient to do everything
  • I’ve never had it “eat” a VHS tape and I recommend it
  • I think that it works great and is an excellent product that you should get if you still have VHS tapes

• by ReViewMeMedia

I’ve had a Panasonic 4-Head Hi-Fi Stereo Omnivision VHS Player for a long time now. It’s a great VCR and plays all my VHS video cassettes perfectly. I used to use it to record movies off TV and they always came out very good when I played them back. It

rewinds and fast forwards tapes and doesn’t take long to do it. It’s lasted a long time and is very durable. It can also record on a timer, which is very good for only recording a certain show or movie.

It comes with a remote that makes it easy to play the tape, and it’s very easy to use. You can use it to run the VCR without having to push all the buttons yourself. It makes it very convenient to do everything.

All in all, this is a great Video Cassette Recorder and VHS video tape Player. I’ve never had it “eat” ...

• Panasonic 4-Head Hi-Fi Stereo Omnivision VCR
      a VHS tape and I recommend it. This VCR is excellent and has lasted a long time. It’s a great machine and is worth buying if you can find it online since I don’t think they make it anymore. This is a great product from Panasonic and it works and
      is manufactured very well. If you’re looking for a VCR, I have to say that the Panasonic 4-Head Hi-Fi Stereo Omnivision VHS Player is the one that you to buy. I think that it works great and is an excellent product that you should get if you still have VHS tapes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161612922860331/k2311a1216/12.16.09