Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhod Episode 23  » Movies  »
  • I highly recommend this series, because the story is excellent, the animation is beautiful and all the characters are very well done and have great development
  • I like this series more and more every time I watch it and it’s truly magnificent

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 23 shows what happened to Ling Yao and Lan Fan and how they got away from King Bradley while Ed and Al go after Scar after Ed makes sure Winry is escorted to safety by the military personal. Roy Mustang sends Riza to assist the Elric Brothers and Gluttony goes after Scar.

This episode was great, I loved it; it has plenty of action and suspense. I won’t give away

what happened but there’s a big twist that a lot of people won’t be expecting. Actually, there are quite a few of these all in one episode, but I don’t want to spoil it for you. You’ll have to watch it for yourselves.

This episode was so exciting; I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Everything fit perfectly together and the ending was so insane, there’s no way to ...

• describe it. This show just keeps topping itself with every episode.

This episode was terrific, more character development, more action and an ending that will make your mouth fall open. This episode ends on an even more insane cliffhanger than the last episode. You’ll want to see what’s next and the plot just keeps getting better and better.

beautiful and all the characters are very well done and have great development. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is truly a stand-out show that even non-anime fans will enjoy. I like this series more and more every time I watch it and it’s truly magnificent.

Funimation is streaming Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on their website Funimation.com/video under the title “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood”. They upload new episodes four days after they air in Japan on Thursday at 10:00 AM CST.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612922820331/k2311a1216/12.16.09