Sea World Pet Center  » Pets  »
356 South Broadway St. Salem, NH 03079
  • I bought my daughter a Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/ Poodle) puppy there for her birthday and she is the best dog I have ever had
  • I love going to Sea World, it's like visiting a friend

• by Penguins324

I highly recommend Sea World Pet Center. I bought my daughter a Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/ Poodle) puppy there for her birthday and she is the best dog I have ever had. She came with all her shots and microchipped. I also bought a parakeet and two cockatiels there. All of them are healthy and very smart. The male cockatiel is very vocal and has learned to tweet songs and say a few words. He is still very young and learning new things all the time. The females don’t mimic like the males do but my female is sweet and

loves to cuddle. The staff at Sea World is the best. They go out of their way to help you and are very friendly.

When I purchased the cockatiels, at separate times, they were still to young to come home but me and my daughter would go to Sea World almost every day to spend time with them before we brought them home and the staff was great, and they were always happy to see us and they encouraged us to spend as much time as possible with our new family members before we brought ...

• them home. All their baby birds are hand fed and very tame.

I have been at Sea World and seen the staff take in all kinds of orphaned animals. From kittens, puppies and pet birds to wild baby bunnies, squirrels and many baby birds. The staff take them home and raise them and then release them back to the wild, or in the case of kittens and puppies and pet birds find them loving homes. The fact that the staff cares so much for animals makes me feel good about shopping there.

Sea World has puppies, kittens, many different types of birds (both babies and adults), repitiles and amphibians, fish, rabbits, mice and other small animals. If you are looking for a particular bird or other animal and they don’t have it they will go out of their way to find what you are looking for. I love going to Sea World, it’s like visiting a friend. If you live in the Salem NH area and are looking for a great pet go to Sea World Pet Center and you will go home happy and with a new friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291612922680331/k2311a1216/12.16.09