Chi Wet to Dry Ceramic Flat Iron
  • I realized that cheap drugstore or grocery store straigteners would not help with this problem

• by SophieK

I have very thick and curly hair that gets very frizzy when it’s raining or very humid outside. I was always trying new straighteners to get my hair straight and frizz free. I realized that cheap drugstore or grocery store straigteners would not help with this problem.

I finally purchased the

Chi Wet to Dry Flat Iron. Wow! I am so glad that I did.

This straightener is amazing! Before this flat iron I would have to blow dry my hair and then straighten it, a process that took about an hour to do. Now, I comb a heat protectant through my hair after the shower and when my hair is about 75-80% dry I use this iron.

This iron has saved me so much time in the morning, it’s unbelievable. It heats up within minutes and gets very hot, 200 degrees.

I usually keep the setting at 170 degrees,

• Chi Wet to Dry Ceramic Flat Iron
      which works well for my thick and curly hair. I section my hair and run the iron down each section in one slow motion and my hair is straight and dry.

My straightening process that used to take me an hour now takes me 20 minutes. This iron makes my hair

look and feel so shiny and soft, not dried out like I have experienced with other flat irons.

I cannot say enough great things about this product. I wish I purchased this flat iron a long time ago.

It maybe a little expensive but the time you save will make it worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311612922670331/k2311a1216/12.16.09