Creamy Chocolate Fudge recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I found this recipe a couple of years ago

• by Sandi

I make alot of candies and cookies for the holidays. When it comes to fudge I have tried several different recipes. I have made it from scratch, where you have to let it boil to a soft ball stage or check with a temperature guage to make sure it is at 235 degrees, and all kinds of other recipes. I found this recipe a couple of

years ago. This is the only recipe I’ll ever make again. It is so simple, fool proof, and makes a 13 x 9 inch pan of fudge. It is just as good to my family and friends as any of the hard to make and time consuming recipes. I have messed up fudge recipes before, where they would never set up. This recipe, even I can’t ...

• mess up.It is so good and creamy tasting, yet nice and firm, like oldfashioned fudge. The only down fall is that is is a little more expensive to make this way, but well worth it.

Creamy chocolate Fudge-

3 cups sugar 3/4 cup margarine 2/3 cup canned milk (evaporated milk, not sweet milk) 1 cup nuts, chopped 1-12oz pkg. Semisweet chocolate pieces 1-7oz jar marshmallow creme 1

tsp. vanilla Combine sugar, margarine and milk in a heavy 2 1/2 quart saucepan; bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium high heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate pieces until melted. Add marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla; beat until well blended. Pour into a greased 13×9 inch pan. Cool at room temperature; cut into squares. Makes 3 pounds

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491512922380731/k2311a1215/12.15.09