Eternity Summer Perfume for Women by Calvin Klein  » Perfume  »
  • I’ve tried it and I should say this is one perfume you will never regret buying
  • As a sample was given to me I immediately noticed the unique, refreshing scent of the perfume
  • I like its scent anyway and it is just too light and fresh that I would love wearing this even during the cold season

• by ladyli

Eternity Summer Perfume for Women by Calvin Klein is adorable. I’ve tried it and I should say this is one perfume you will never regret buying.

My curiosity over this product was triggered by the popularity of the classic CK Eternity scent. The classic CK Eternity scent is one of the most favorite brands of my husband so when I saw in a magazine this Calvin Klein’s Eternity Summer for Women I immediately felt curious how it smells.

The perfume is a limited edition being meant only for the summer season so I hurried up and when to a Calvin Klein outlet near

our place so test some samples. As a sample was given to me I immediately noticed the unique, refreshing scent of the perfume. I got so allured and did not have a second thought and bought this perfume and I should say that I did not regret this purchase at all.

To date I should say Calvin Klein’s Eternity Summer for Women is one of the perfumes from Calvin Klein that I find really mildly sweet but very fresh. This is for summer wear only but I don’t really mind if I wear this any season of the year. I like its scent anyway and it is just too light and fresh that I would love wearing this even during the cold season.

Indeed Eternity Summer has a very mild but very significant scent. This perfume reminds me of my high school days when we ladies would plant in the school garden. This Calvin Klein’s Eternity Summer for Women has the delicate scent of the flowers in our school garden when it mixes with the scent of the newly trimmed Bermuda grass.

It is a very magical fresh scent that no exact word could describe. Indeed there is sunny, musky, sweet and charming aroma in this perfume.

• Eternity Summer Perfume for Women by Calvin Klein
      It gives me a very light and feminine feeling all day through.

I am more delighted to wear this perfume because my husband says the scent is fresh and mild and yet it has a seducing appeal. According to my husband the scent of Eternity Summer Perfume is like a very charming lady that you will not get tired of looking all throughout the day. So, he said, this means I can wear this perfume all throughout the year and he will never get tired of smelling me all the year through.

That sounds quite funny but romantic. But I always take

the comment of my husband seriously although he is just making it sound like a joke. Just like me is also a choosy one when it comes to scent and has been really concerned about what scent I am wearing and would express frankly when he likes the scent or not.

Hence when the good words came from him that would automatically give me the assurance that the scent I am wearing is not repulsive but very likable and pleasant not only to him but to every one around me. So this Eternity Perfume for Women by Calvin Klein is now in the line of my favorites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561512922250731/k2311a1215/12.15.09