Old London Melba Snacks Roasted Garlic
2.0
  • There is definitely garlic baked into these crackers, although I wish that the makers of this cracker would not have been so stingy with the garlic because I feel that this cracker could have been remarkably enjoyable had it offered a potent garlic bite
  • I like that the cracker is thick and crispy, and I like that the cracker is large in size
  • This garlic cracker, though, is a snack item that I do not recommend

• by GenesisOne

I highly doubt that I will ever purchase the Melba Snacks Roasted Garlic crackers again because I really did not care very much for the flavor, and at nearly five dollars a box, I refuse to spend additional money on a product that I feel is average, at best. I feel average is a good word to use to describe what this cracker has to

offer in terms of flavor.

I do not feel that these crackers have a real memorable or eye popping garlic taste to them.

There is definitely garlic baked into these crackers, although I wish that the makers of this cracker would not have been so stingy with the garlic because I feel that this cracker could have been remarkably enjoyable had it offered a potent ...

• garlic bite.

Everything else about the cracker I like.

I like that the cracker is thick and crispy, and I like that the cracker is large in size.

I like that the crackers contain all natural ingredients and that these crackers contain whole grains.

This is probably about as nutritional as a cracker can get.

Had the garlic flavor been rich and delectable, it would

not bother me to pay nearly five dollars a box.

However, since this is not the case, I cannot see myself ever picking up another box of these crackers again.

I will instead stick with the spicy 3 pepper variety.

Now that variety of cracker really offers something to get excited and rave about! This garlic cracker, though, is a snack item that I do not recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271512922200731/k2311a1215/12.15.09