MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum
  • I personally hope that the reason this skin care line is available in such a store as Bath and Body Works is for cost effectiveness for the consumer and not because of the quality of the product
  • The white jar that the MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum is held in is very unattractive and looks like a medicine jar, which I found as inconvenient for use, because I noticed that the serum would get under my fingernails when attempting to take the serum out of the jar
  • After several weeks to a month of using this product, I finally noticed how my skin had changed in its appearance
  • The fine lines did diminish a little and the best part about this serum is that my neck area and around my mouth tightened up considerably
  • I like this product and recommend for people to purchase the starter kits because the serum on its own costs up to one hundred fifty dollars, and that is a lot of money to invest into a skin care product that may not give you the results you desire

• by Breezewriter

MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum was created by Patricia Wexler M. D Dermatology. This product is part of her line of skincare to combat anti-aging.

I felt that since a doctor who actually works on the skin performing cosmetic surgeries daily could come up with a product line to help in the care of mature skin, I would invest my time, money and skin into seeing positive results. I actually purchased less than a fluid ounce of MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum as part of a starter kit for forty five dollars, and received ten dollars off for first time buyers through her website.

I have recently learned that Patricia Wexler’s skin care products are now available through Bath and Body Works, which

makes people think her products will not perform or be as effective as she claims them to be. I personally hope that the reason this skin care line is available in such a store as Bath and Body Works is for cost effectiveness for the consumer and not because of the quality of the product.

MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum purpose is to renew the skin inside and out while firming it. It accomplishes this by destroying the enzymes that stop collagen from producing, and without collagen the skin will sag and wrinkle.

The instruction for use include to gently massage the serum over the face and neck twice daily after cleansing these areas. The white jar that the MMPi Skin ...

• Regenerating Serum is held in is very unattractive and looks like a medicine jar, which I found as inconvenient for use, because I noticed that the serum would get under my fingernails when attempting to take the serum out of the jar.

Dermatologist Patricia Wexler probably chose this look to make consumers think it has been clinically proven to get results for it is noted to be professional strength on the jar. Either way the small jar has caused me to waste some of the product upon removal.

The serum itself is pink in color and gel like until it is applied to the skin, and then the consistency becomes very light weight and actually slides on the skin.

It has a nice smell to it and the less than an ounce that I received lasted less than I expected or would have liked it to.

After several weeks to a month of using this product, I finally noticed how my skin had changed in its appearance. The fine lines did diminish a little and the best part about this serum is that my neck area and around my mouth tightened up considerably.

I like this product and recommend for people to purchase the starter kits because the serum on its own costs up to one hundred fifty dollars, and that is a lot of money to invest into a skin care product that may not give you the results you desire.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341512922120731/k2311a1215/12.15.09