Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • My skin is becoming mature, not just from age but from the elements and I would like to keep it looking as young and healthy as possible, so I decided to try Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream
  • I thought this price to be quite expensive for Oil of Olay, and noticed that all of their products in their anti aging line of skin care is that price and higher
  • I found the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream to be a very good cream
  • The first thing I noticed was that the flaky skin I get every winter between my eyebrows was eliminated
  • I would recommend Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream to women of more mature skin so they will be able to see results on fine lines or sagging skin

• by Breezewriter

I was using Oil of Olay cleansers and creams before they came out with their anti-aging system. My skin is becoming mature, not just from age but from the elements and I would like to keep it looking as young and healthy as possible, so I decided to try Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream. This cream comes in a two ounce burgundy color jar with instructions to massage into the skin with an upward motion, while concentrating on the brow and jaw line.

The purpose of this cream is to hydrate the skin which will improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by smoothing the surface of the skin, while firming sagging skin even around the jaw line by restoring elasticity to the skin. With Olay making these wonderful

promises I went and purchased the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream at the local retailer for twenty five dollars.

I thought this price to be quite expensive for Oil of Olay, and noticed that all of their products in their anti aging line of skin care is that price and higher. I found the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream to be a very good cream.

The first thing I noticed was that the flaky skin I get every winter between my eyebrows was eliminated. I have combination skin with mild acne on occasions and this product did not encourage any acne to flare up so my skin was not irritated by this cream.

Because of the thickness of this cream I believe it to have filled into ...

• the fine lines under my eye area on my face. My neck did not seem to be sagging after I used the product for several weeks, but I have also been exercising, so I cannot give total credit to Olay Regenerist for the results, but I will say that I do believe this product assisted in tightening up the skin on my neck.

With this product I do not have to use a day moisturizer or a separate night cream. I am able to use this cream to achieve the results of two separate creams in one.

The cream has a florally scent which is pleasing to me. I think the consistency of the cream is a little too thick and would have liked it to be a little

thinner so it would apply lighter on the skin.

I do not like to over massage the skin on my face and that seems to be the need for this product to completely be absorbed into the skin properly. Overall I found the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream to be a good buy and it has impressed me.

It smells nice, it makes my face look younger after several uses and it does not irritate my skin. The price is kind of steep for a product that is available at the local retailer, but compared to higher end products that do the same thing, this is within budget.

I would recommend Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream to women of more mature skin so they will be able to see results on fine lines or sagging skin.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311512922110731/k2311a1215/12.15.09