Cococare Cocoa Butter Cream
2.5
  • I decided to use this product at night after bathing and on nights that I was not planning to be intimate with my husband
  • I found this product is not non-greasy as claimed, because every time I would touch my face I can feel the cocoa butter on it
  • I would recommend to have this cocoa butter cream as a last resort in skin care since it is so inexpensive, and to use it when you are out of your preferred brand of moisturizer

• by Breezewriter

I burned my hand from using a curling iron while styling my hair earlier during the week, and I did not want to incur any noticeable scaring, so I went to Wal-mart and purchased Cococare Cocoa Butter Cream the yellow one that claims to be the super rich formula. The price for this beauty product was less than two dollars. It comes in an ounce plastic yellow jar that is not attractive.

It container actually looks old and makes the product have a cheap look to it also. Cococare Cocoa Butter Cream is something that I would keep under the bathroom sink and would not allow it to display on my vanity.

Cococare claims for this cocoa butter cream to be delicately scented, and its purpose is for the use on dry

rough skin. It is even to be used on wrinkles and stretch marks.

It is also noted on the jar that with prolonged use it will protect the skin from climatic and environmental conditions because it is an all over moisturizer. Well this bit of information certainly surprised me, because I was expecting it to be for the healing of burn marks.

I ended up using another product for my burned skin, but decided to make use of this product and try it out on my dry rough skin around my elbows and feet and I used it sparingly on my face for the removal of fine lines. As for me, I find any type of cocoa butter to smell bad, so Cococare Cocoa Butter Cream fell into this line of thinking ...

• as well.

I decided to use this product at night after bathing and on nights that I was not planning to be intimate with my husband. I found this product is not non-greasy as claimed, because every time I would touch my face I can feel the cocoa butter on it.

Cococare Cocoa Butter Cream is quite thick, and with me continuing to massage this cream into the skin on my face, I was afraid that I was doing more damage to my skin, instead of treating the fine lines that this product is intended for use. However, I did find it to work well on my feet and elbows.

My feet actually became softer and suppler to the touch. My elbows did not feel chafed as usual, so this product is

suited for use on dry rough skin.

I personally would not invest the time it would take to apply this thick cream all over my body for moisturizing purposes. It would not glide on the way I would like it to and I would not like my skin to have the smell of cocoa butter.

I really did not give it a chance to improve the fine lines or small wrinkles on my face, but I would think it would help out because of it thickness and reputation of being a health product. I would recommend to have this cocoa butter cream as a last resort in skin care since it is so inexpensive, and to use it when you are out of your preferred brand of moisturizer.

Cococare Cocoa Butter Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341512922020731/k2311a1215/12.15.09