Johnson’s Baby Conditioning Shampoo  » Baby care  »
  • I believe they are the only baby product in the market that has this feature
  • As I shampoo the hair of my baby boy, I noticed how fresh it smells
  • Since it has a thick consitensy, I found it hard to squeeze out from the bottle the reamining shampoo
  • I liked it that after I finished the free item we got from the contest, I bought a new one
  • I love it's effect on my baby's hair--smooth and soft

• by glamorosamom

What Made Me Try The Product:

My baby and I joined a photo contest sponsored by Johnson’s and Johnson’s. The theme was Mommy and Me Skin Alike contest. We did not make it to the top spot, but we were given lots of baby goodies as a consolation price. It was a basket full of Johnson’s products. One of the products was the Johnson’s conditioning shampoo. Since it was meant for babies, I tried it for my baby boy.

The Look:

This shampoo is in a oval-shape, clear, hard plastic container in 200ml size. The bottle is clear so the shampoo can be seen inside out. It has no fancy or colorful prints, just plain texts of the name, brand, and all other information in the front and at the back. The cover is a flip-top

cap. The shampoo itself is color orange with thick consistency.

My Experience:

In all the Johnson’s baby products that I tried, there is this one common feature that I so love-the no more tears formula. I believe they are the only baby product in the market that has this feature. The shampoo and it’s lather can glide and go to my baby’s eyes without him feeling irritated or getting hurt. I feel safe for my baby because of this feature. As I shampoo the hair of my baby boy, I noticed how fresh it smells. At first I just found the smell to be a so-so. It almost has no scent which did not solicit a bad reaction from me for I believe it was just mild and right for babies. But as I use it to ...

• my baby, I noticed the smell turns into a nice scent. It turned into a fresh scent, yet it maintained it’s mildness. It was not overpowering at all. And the scent stayed to my baby’s hair for a long time. I also noticed that his hair felt smoother and softer. It was so soft to touch his hair. I also love the flip-top cap. I could easily control the amount of shampoo I want to pour on my palm. I also love the container which was transparent which made it easy for me to monitor how much shampoo was left. It made it easy for me to know when to buy for a new one. What I just do not like is when I had to get the last drops of
        the shampoo. Since it has a thick consitensy, I found it hard to squeeze out from the bottle the reamining shampoo. I really could not let it squeeze out anymore so I had no other choice but to throw the bottle away even if there were still a small amount of shampoo left at the bottom of the bottle.

My Verdict:

So far, I liked the product. I liked it that after I finished the free item we got from the contest, I bought a new one. The price is not that steep at all, it was just within the price range of the other baby products in the market. I love it’s effect on my baby’s hair–smooth and soft. I do not have any second thoughts on recommending this baby shampoo. Ever mother should own one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541512922010731/k2311a1215/12.15.09