Clio Wet Tissue  » Baby care  »
  • This is the first time that I bought a new brand of wet tissue for my baby
  • I think this was also the first time I saw Clio Wet Tissue in the baby care section in my grocery store
  • So I thought it's my chance to try another brand of wet tissue for baby care

• by MomLouiTan

This is the first time that I bought a new brand of wet tissue for my baby. I think this was also the first time I saw Clio Wet Tissue in the baby care section in my grocery store. Normally I only saw one brand of wet tissue. So I thought it’s my chance to try another brand of wet tissue

for baby care.

The price of Clio We Tissue was not big different with the other brand of wet tissue. I think for one package of Clio Baby Wet Tissue with 30 pieces of wet tissue inside, I need to pay around 1.50 US dollar. It is not so cheap but it’s also not so expensive.

The tissue inside this Clio Baby ...

• Wet Tissue are quite soft. It’s good to give a good care of your baby skin. Since this Clio Baby Wet Tissue product is also alcohol free product, you don’t have to worry if you want to use it as baby wipes. I think that’s the idea that you can use Clio as Baby wipes.

It has nice smell, somewhat fresh

but it’s not strong smell of perfume. So it’s good for your baby as well. After using Clio Baby Wet Tissue, you should not throw it inside the toilet. You suppose to throw your dirty wet tissue to the trash bin.

I think this product can be on my list if I have to shop baby care product again in the grocery store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541512922000731/k2311a1215/12.15.09