Farlin Feeding Bottles  » Baby care  »
  • I bought it because first, my baby loved the prints and second, it was affordable compared to Pigeon which is the brand my baby is using
  • It was affordable that I thought the quality is not that excellent but it proved me wrong
  • The bottle stayed to be clear and transparent unlike other affordable brands I know which turned to bit yellowish
  • I love it and I recommend it to mothers out there

• by glamorosamom

What Made Me Try the Product:

My baby and I went one time to my parents’ house but I forgot to pack the feeding bottles. I asked my brother to drive me to the nearest mall so we can buy a set of feeding bottles for my son because it was near his feeding time and he was showing signs of hunger already. I wanted to buy him the same brand he was using which was Pigeon but my brother enlighted me and told me that it would be wise to buy a cheaper brand instead since he will be just using it for a day. Since he had a point there, I looked for a cheaper brand. I came across this bottles that had nice animal prints. I got one and I showed it to my baby. He liked the prints, grabbed it and he

would not let it go. So I bought that particular set. The brand was Farlin.

The Look:

The set that I got has animal prints. One set consisted of six pieces. It has blue fish, green turtle, yellow tiger, black bear, orange parrot, and white lamb. One animal design per bottle. It was packed in a box. The colors of the prints are mostly in the pastel side, and so the nipple and the cover was in pastel shades too. The bottle itself was transparent so I could see the milk through it. There were number indications at the back so to know the milk measurements.

My Experience:

I bought it because first, my baby loved the prints and second, it was affordable compared to Pigeon which is the brand my baby is using. I did not mind the quality anymore since it ...

• was to be used for one day only. But since my baby loved the prints so much, one day of use became two days, then three, then a week, a month, up to the present. He is still using it and I could say that it exceeded my expectations. It was affordable that I thought the quality is not that excellent but it proved me wrong. Since we bought it, my baby used this more than he uses the Pigeon so it was washed, steamed, thrown away, played with, etc. for like a hundred of times already by my baby and still it was in excellent condition. The colors of the prints are still vivid and sharp. The bottle stayed to be clear and transparent unlike other affordable brands I know which turned to bit yellowish. The bottle has no scratches at all
        even if my baby has been rough on it. There are no signs of wear and tear after several months of use. I like it and my baby adores it. Milk time is always fun time with these bottles that he absolutely love.

The Verdict:

I am one satisfied buyer of Farlin Feeding bottles. The sharp and colorful animal prints help my baby in visual stimulation, and since he loves the animal prints, he always looks forward to his feeding time which in turn became easy for me as a mother. I used to force him with his milk but it changed since Farlin came. I love it and I recommend it to mothers out there. Though this is cheaper compared to other brands, do not underestimate it. This is worth the try, worth the money. I am glad I came across this brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541512921990731/k2311a1215/12.15.09