Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I highly recommend it for confident women who want to smell good without calling too much attention to herself

• by Jing Mendoza

Despite my resolution to try out new scents this year, I ended up buying my ninth bottle of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Perfume because it is just has the perfect blend. It is fresh and light to be worn on hot humid days, yet sophisticated enough to be worn on evenings.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Eau de Parfum is perfect for me

because the light scent grows stronger when I perspire, yet it does not become overpowering unlike musk-based perfumes.

The scent lasts for around six to eight hours, so I just need to spray some in the morning and I’m all set for the day.

What’s more, the smell does not irritate my five year old son’s sensitive nose.

I’ve never experienced people ...

• covering their noses with hankies in an enclosed space such as an elevator due to strong smell, which I witness a lot when someone wearing a strong perfume comes in.

On the contrary, my companions always choose to sit beside me because of the pleasant green tea smell that I exude!

I have tried other green tea perfumes but nothing compares to

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Eau de Parfum.

It’s the only perfume that has achieved the perfect balance of crisp, light, and refreshing scent of green tea without sacrificing lasting power.

I highly recommend it for confident women who want to smell good without calling too much attention to herself.

Ultimately, the beauty of the Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Eau de Parfum is in its subtlety.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561512921940731/k2311a1215/12.15.09