Flu Defence a Natural Flu Remedy  » Health  »
  • This product is really great and I recommend this to people who always catch colds, children and adults with low immune system

• by Genericbe

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

We are very much aware that swine flu became pandemic to many countries around the world. Our country was one of the affected area where swine flu incidence became higher in a short time. I am afraid to commute along my area especially on a crowded area because anybody I can come across might be infected.

I am afraid to be vaccinated because I am not used to that type of procedure all I want is like a vitamins or supplement that I can take every day but it seems there is no such vitamins that is effective to use.

/> One day while I was surfing the internet I encountered this product named Flu Defence a dietary supplement brand name.

The advertisement claims that this is a 100% natural ingredients of herbal products(elderberry extract, echinacea extract, vitamin C and zinc oxide). Tamiflu is a synthetic drug that interferes with viral reproduction that results into less reproduction of virus but Flu Defence neutralizes the activity of viruses that deactivates their activity.

When the viruses are already deactivated they will be prevented to cause harmful effect, and will not be able to reproduce.

• I was amazed by the difference between the actions of Tamiflu and Flu Defence.

I ordered 1 bottle of the product worth $39. 95 US dollars for trial and they claims that money back guarantee if I got the flu or if I feel it is not effective.

After 13 days the product arrived then I took 1 pill daily to really test if it is effective. Ever since I took the pill I haven’t had a minor colds or cough.

When I go to a warm then cold climate I usually get colds

before with sudden change of temperature but until now I don’t get sick. Whenever I walk outside then someone coughs near me I am not affected after a week.

This product is really great and I recommend this to people who always catch colds, children and adults with low immune system. It really feels good when your free from harmful infections such as influenza A&B, birdflu, herpes, swine flu and even HIV.

If you don’t get sick you will surely save money, will have a healthy and longer life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341512921930731/k2311a1215/12.15.09